Family Yoga classes
Julie Bickerton (also known as Baby Nomad) has been teaching massage and yoga to families for 17 years. Leave your busy schedule behind to love, share and laugh together as a family. Using your bodies, voices, music, games and creativity you will learn massage, breathing techniques, yoga postures and relaxation which will connect your family.
- Improved communication between family members.
- A strengthening of family bonds.
- Learning how to relax and visualise together.
- Improves sleep patterns. Parents learn to let go of the annoyances, irritations and social expectations.
- FUN! Family yoga is not about achieving the perfect pose but about being and learning together.
All details at http://www.babynomad.net/family-yoga
Saturday September 14th 10.30am http://bit.ly/FamilyYogaSeptember
Saturday October 12th 10.30am http://bit.ly/FamilyYogaOctober
Saturday November 9th 10.30am http://bit.ly/FamilyYogaNovember
Saturday December 7th 10.30am http://bit.ly/FamilyYogaDecember